- Continued steady growth: with turnover up 29.9% year-on-year to RMB2,177.1 million and profit for the period up 32.5% year-on-year to RMB654.2 million
- New product introduction: by introducing Plendil and Imdur from AstraZeneca AB, the product mix is enriched under direct academic network
- Steady growth of existing products: continuously explore the academic advantages of each product, and to comprehensively improve expert network, and refine market strategy
- Mid and long-term pipelines: nine products undergoing the IDL application, and two innovative products with the intellectual property rights undergoing the phase III clinical trial, are all progressing smoothly according to the plan
- Network coverage: As of 30 June 2016, the Group’s Direct Network had covered more than 22,000 hospitals, and the Group’s Agency Network had covered around 5,500 hospitals across the country
Turnover and profit of the Group for the six months ended 30 June of the latest five years are set out below:
In the first half of 2016, the Group achieved relatively rapid growth during the Reporting Period. This was on account of the Group’s continuous introduction of new products, diverse and outstanding product portfolios, well-cultivated promotional networks, professionally and academically oriented promotional strategies, as well as its international vision and pragmatic operational approach. In the future, the Group will stick to its two core development strategies: continuous product introduction and development and promotional network expansion, to continue to improve its operational efficiency, in order to deliver sustainable and stable growth and to create more value for its partners and shareholders.